Cleaning a house can be a fantastic experience. When you are cleaning your home, you do not have to be miserable. There are many ways that you can make all the work pay off in a great way. When your home is in order, you will think in a better way. Here are some fantastic tips for cleaning your home.
How To Clean Your House Fast: 11 Efficient House Cleaning Tips
You can make the whole process enjoyable and fun while you are cleaning. Throw on some great music so that you can move to the beat. Snacks and drinks should also be available while you are cleaning. Here are 11 great cleaning tips:
1. Whole House – Instead of cleaning one room of the house at a time, you want to do a job all around the house. Pick dusting or vacuuming and do it for every room. This allows you to get into a rhythm and more gets completed in a short period of time.
2. Caddy For Tools – Use a caddy or a pouch for your tools. Keep them in one place and make it light so that you can carry it with you everywhere. You will want to be able to access your tools at any time that you need them. Have a caddy for each person in your cleaning group.
3. Clear Clutter – Before you do a deep clean, you will want to clear up the clutter that is laying around. Things like magazines, newspapers, knickknacks, and other incidentals can be picked up and organized before you begin to do the other cleaning.
4. Dust/Vacuum – You want to dust before you vacuum. Make sure that you get the ceiling fans and tops of shelves. Once you are completed with all the dusting, then you will want to do the vacuuming.
5. Mirrors – By using a microfiber cloth, you will be able to clean the glass surfaces well. Do all windows and mirrors to make sure that they are spotless.
6. Disinfect – Wipe down countertops and appliances with a disinfectant. You want to get any spots off and completely clean the items in a thorough and complete way. Be sure that you get into the corners too.
7. Focus – Focus should be on cleaning tops and sinks. Let the cleaning fluid that you are using stay put for a while. You will be able to get up lots of stains and spots in this manner so that they are looking new when you are finished.
8. Sweep/Mop – Sweep the floors like the kitchen and bathrooms and then mop them. You want to make sure that all loose debris is picked up first before mopping so that you are not carrying dirt back over the clean area.
9. Move – When you are cleaning, you will want to continue to move about. You want to work from the back of the room forward, especially when you are mopping. This is an easy way to keep track of what you have completed and what still needs to be done at any given time. Same with vacuuming.
10. Tools – Keep your tools clean. Using dirty tools will just make your home dirty again. Make sure that you clean all of the tools when you are completed too.
11. Group Activity – Make cleaning a group effort. Utilize all members of your household so that you can get the whole house done in a short period of time. Most people pick a weekend day to do their cleaning because school and work are not in session. If schedules are different, find a time when most people are able to help with the cleaning because it helps to get it done in a quick fashion.
House cleaning is something that not all people love to do but with the tips above, you will be one of the people that don’t mind doing it at all and it might even be fun for you. Make the best of it and enjoy the time that you get to spend as a family. When you clean together, everyone in the family unit is better off for it in the long run because the house will look great.